Thursday, December 1, 2011

Are you positive thinker? Here you are !!

A few questions are given below, sincerely identify your score

1. Usually I,
    a) myself keep d
       dissatisfied
    b) keep neutral
    c) am active and
        enthusiastic

2. In my life, I
    a) don't have any
        ambitions or goals
    b) have some demands
    c) have specific goals

3. Life, to me
    a) is very much routine
    b) is tolerable
    c) is exciting

4. My life is
    a) not under my control
    b) little under my control
    c) purely under my control

5. If you ask me
    a) Life is a waste
    b) Life is okay
    c) I want to take birth again and would like to achieve something

6. To me every day
    a) is just routine
    b) is not that good
    c) is something new

7. My life
    a) is boring. I have no interest
    b) is mere eating - sleeping
    c) is cheerful, enjoyable

8. After retirement I
    a) take full rest
    b) spend time leisurely
    c) complete works till pending

9. Death, i fear
    a) more
    b) little
    c) not, i am ready to die and face it
       whenever it comes

10) As regards goals in my life
      a) I have not achieved any
      b) I have achieved very little
      c) I have achieved whatever planned

11) I......
      a) cannot discharge responsibilities
      b) can somehow attend
      c) am fully responsible

12) If i want to achieve anything
      a) I need support, Luck should favour
      b) I have to work hard
      c) I have to put efforts, continuously work

Now if you score is more number
'a' negative thinker
'b' slight better thinker
'c' good positive thinker


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...